Language and conduct
- Do not use obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, or excessively violent language.
- Do not harass, insult, taunt, provoke, demean, or personally attack other forum members. Be friendly even if others are not.
- Do not excessively "bump" a thread (post simply to get a thread to the top of the list).
- Do not post copyrighted material unless you own the copyright.
- Link to content rather than posting it in its entirety, unless you are the copyright holder or have permission from the copyright holder.
- Don't post any sensitive information. Moderators will remove personal information from posts (when found or reported) to protect your privacy.
- Post a descriptive topic name! Don’t use attention getting subjects. They don’t get attention and only annoy people.
- Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question.
- When posting, please use proper grammar. Refrain from 'text-message' style substitutions of words like 'u' for 'you', and 'ur' for 'your'. This is a multi-national forum, and some of our non-english speaking members must use translation software which is confused by abbreviations. Most of our volunteer members are very busy helping as many people as they can, and a post that is hard to read will often be overlooked.
- Linking to hate, anti-Semitic, racist, pornography, warez or other illegal sites is not permitted and will result in possible bans.
There is a site guide thread available that will instruct you on some of the basics of the capability and options of the script we use to provide this site. It is located here.
Avatars must be in good taste. This means no vulgar or violent images, pornography, or profanity. Avatars that are found to be inappropriate will be removed at the discretion of the staff.
Only one image per signature. Images in signatures must also be no larger than 250 pixels wide X 125 pixels high. If you have more than one image you will be requested to remove one. If this is not done in a timely manner the staff has the right to modify your signature to abide by these rules.
You are allowed 2 links in your signature and 3 lines of text. Links pointing at hacking, freaking, illegal, pornographic or similar sites will be removed when reported or observed.
Admins have the right to ban members. We don't do that lightly, and you will probably be warned about your behavior if you are under consideration for a ban. However, if you are a spammer, troll, racist or in some other way obviously unsuited to the forum, a summary ban will be applied. Bans are permanent and non-negotiable. Returning banned members will be re-banned.
When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum has the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather private message to an administrator or moderator.