Tracy

Hearth & Homes WhiteKnight

Tracy    1

Got a few tins of this to try out.  I'm really liking it as it has a nice spicy (to me) flavor and the room smell reminds me of a sandalwood.

I wish that it was offered in a bulk option as I'd buy a few pounds of it and stash away into my cellar.

I'm finding that I'm really liking the Hearth and Home Marquee line of tobaccos.

I also got a few tins of BlackHouse - it's a little "smoother" than the WhiteKnight to me.  It's still an enjoyable smoke, but I prefer the WhiteKnight.

Hunt3r    4
Got a few tins of this to try out.  I'm really liking it as it has a nice spicy (to me) flavor and the room smell reminds me of a sandalwood.
I wish that it was offered in a bulk option as I'd buy a few pounds of it and stash away into my cellar.
I'm finding that I'm really liking the Hearth and Home Marquee line of tobaccos.

I also got a few tins of BlackHouse - it's a little "smoother" than the WhiteKnight to me.  It's still an enjoyable smoke, but I prefer the WhiteKnight.

Sandalwood is a pretty light and often sweet smell. Whitenight is an English blend, so this observation is interesting. None of the English I have tried have been anything remotely close to a sandalwood scent; of course unless the sandalwood i have smelled has been sourced much differently than what you have been around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tracy    1
4 hours ago, Hunt3r said:

of course unless the sandalwood i have smelled has been sourced much differently than what you have been around

Which is entirely possible.. you have to remember, the "incense" of my younger days are a LOT different than what is out now.  We weren't as "protected" by the government. 

Just opened a new tin of Magnum Opus and about to load up a pipe with some.

The tins I've gotten from Hearth & Home in the Marquee series have all pretty much been ready to smoke straight out of the tin - no real "drying" time required.

Tracy    1

I've gotten 10 more tins of this in and plan on ordering another 10 probably next month.  Will also be grabbing some of the Blackhouse and maybe Magnum Opus... but I'm really liking the WhiteKnight.

I, too, like White Knight very much. Just got tin of Black House that I haven't opened yet.  Love Balkan blends like Balkan Sasieni which is probably the best value imho.  

Tracy    1
6 hours ago, Cosmic Duffer said:

I, too, like White Knight very much. Just got tin of Black House that I haven't opened yet.  Love Balkan blends like Balkan Sasieni which is probably the best value imho.  

Picked up a few tins of H&H Cerberus.  It's noticeably stronger in it's "kick" than the Whiteknight or Blackhouse is.  When I talk about kick, I'm referring more to the spiciness of it.  It is NOT something that is a morning smoke but more evening/night smoke (end of the day type) unless you are really into the hard stuff early in the morning.

Many would probably consider it more a outside type tobacco than inside since it has a VERY distinct room note that one either likes or hates.

It has Dark Fired Kentucky, Latakia, Oriental,Perique, Turkish, and Virginia tobaccos in it.

All in all, I'm fond of most of the marquee line from H&H.