Tracy

Great deal on Calabresi Pipes

Tracy    1

If you are looking for some nice pipes at a VERY reasonable price I've found some on eBay being sold by user rnatreasures.  The BIN (Buy It Now) prices are very reasonable and he is open to offers on the pipes.  I've got an offer in on 2 of the Canadian style that I plan on offering on the forum as a "raffle" type give-away as soon as I can implement the raffle system.  I've also got one of the Thomas Cristiano's Signature Series pipes on order.

From the research I've done, these are supposed to be excellent pipes for the price.  They are machine made and all comments from people that have purchased any have been nothing but positive.  These apparently are from the estate of Mr. Cristiano after he passed away.  

Calabresi straight Canadian style

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 9.04.26 AM.png

Calabresi Metamorphosi Filtered Pipe

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 9.03.57 AM.png

Calabresi Fully Rusticated Metamorphosi Filtered Pipe 1CA-2040

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 8.59.47 AM.png

Calabresi Walnut Finished Filtered Metamorphosi Pipe

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 9.06.18 AM.png

Calabresi Filtered Spot Carved Pipe

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 8.59.25 AM.png

Calabresi Walnut Finished Filtered Metamorphosi Bulldog Pipe

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 9.00.27 AM.png

Tracy    1

Well, I couldn't resist.  I've got 2 of the Canadian's coming in and also ended up ordering 3 Thomas Cristiano Signature series from the same seller.

I'll probably grab a couple of more of the Canadian's to use as give-aways on the site sometime in the near future - or  maybe just keep for when I need them myself or for gifts.

The seller responds quickly to any questions and is very friendly and helpful.  One of (so far) the best eBay buying experiences I've had.

Tracy    1

My two Canadians came in along with my first signature pipe.  They arrived WELL before the due date.  The pipes are fantastic (see my other post here).  The seller is one of the best I've ever dealt with on eBay and I would not hesitate on buying from him again (in fact, I purchased 2 more signature series pipes from him).

If you are looking for some fantastic pipes at a great price then I strongly recommend that you give the ones he has for sale a serious look.